I thought Jasmine, Manveen and I did a great job collaborating on this group project. We met for about an hour and a half and were able to plan out our entire lesson and objectives. We were all extremely communicative and did a great job taking individual initiative to ensure we carry our own weight while supporting each other. I could not have asked for a better group experience.
I thought we planned our lesson well and honestly I think the time constraints were the only real thing we struggled with. Our lesson could have been much more explorative and investigative had we had the time to implement a thorough lesson from start to finish.
I'm not sure what I was expecting in terms of engagement but I was thrilled with the level of engagement our colleagues showed. They were invested in actual trying to do the initial problem set and were attentive, respectful and engaged throughout the whole lesson.
Honestly, I had a really positive experience for the entirety of this project. I would love to repeat this with more time allotted (perhaps with groups being paired instead of in threes so that each group can have 30-35 minutes).









No comments:
Post a Comment