Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reflection on 342
This is the first "final blog post" I'm writing for the first of three courses. Either last week or the week prior I was on th...
-
For my Pro-D day I was able to attend the BCAMT in Whistler, BC. As informative as it was, I definitely could have allocated my time in a wi...
-
I think I missed quite a bit of Mihalyi Czikszentmihalyi's TED Talk on "flow" and happiness because I was living it. Susan gav...
-
This is the first "final blog post" I'm writing for the first of three courses. Either last week or the week prior I was on th...

Thanks Sahl! This is an interesting and concise lesson plan, and a topic that lends itself well to a ten-minute learning experience. You've done a good job of including all the key information needed to describe the lesson clearly. This lesson doesn't need material resources or slides to support it, so no need to list materials here. The timings and detailed plan look great!
ReplyDelete